Get Expert Help on Low Document Mortgage Home Loans Online Today
Low Doc Mortgage Loans to Refinance Your Home : Get Help to Find the Best One today
Take advantage of cost-free specialist services online for finding the best low doc mortgage loan in your local area. Act to save lot of time as well as money during your effort to secure a home mortgage loan with less paperwork. To get started with your task, apply online now!
4 Different Types of Low Doc Home Loans for Self Employed People Options
Low document mortgage home loans are best suited for self-employed homeowners who may be facing problems with documentation of their incomes. Our team of experts can help you in selecting the right type of home loan with low documentation online.
Here is some vital information relating to the 4 major types of low documentation mortgage loans that we may assist you to get through us.
Low Documentation Mortgage Refinance Loan : What We Offers
Qualifying for a low doc mortgage refinance is easier if you have some idea of what lenders are looking for to approve applications. Normally, you can do the following things to improve chances of qualification.
Refinance Mortgage with Low Doc and Bad Credit : Learn How to Apply
In order to apply for low doc home loans for self-employed online, you must offer the below mentioned documents.
- Give copy of certificate of incorporation or ABN to show that you have been self-employed in the industry for last 1 year.
- Provide copies of past 12 months Business Activity Statements (BAS) that have been verified by the Tax Office.
- It could be important for you to confirm that your annual income is registered under GST for last 1 year.
- Lenders may also demand information relating to personal transaction account or last 6 months’ primary business statements.
- While you can borrow up to 80% of your home’s value, mortgage insurance will be required if the amount of money being borrowed is over 60%.
Getting a Low Doc Mortgage Refinance Loan : Documents to Be Submitted
Most of the low documentation mortgage loan lenders will also ask for the following paperwork.
Know How Low Doc Mortgage Refinance Loan Differs From a Standard Loan
The main difference between a getting a no doc home loan and standard loan is that less amount of paperwork is involved in the former as compared to the later. In addition, lenders that offer low doc home loans do not offer any discounts unlike full doc home mortgage loans.