Get Expert Help on Home Affordable Refinance Program 2.0 Online
HARP 2.0 Refinance Program : Enhance Chances of Qualifying Today
You can think of applying for the HARP 2.0 refinance plan if you are a homeowner who is deeply underwater on your existing mortgage, meaning thereby that you owe more on your home than its actual market worth. Regardless of how much you might owe on your house, it is possible to get approved for the federal HARP 2.0 program. Nevertheless, obtaining a HARP 3.0 approval may not be that easy as there are some stringent conditions that need to be met.
Mortgagrefinance101 can assist you to improve your chances of getting benefitted with low HARP 2.0 refinance rates for saving your home.
Learn About the 5 Basic Harp 2.0 Eligibility Requirements Online Now
Benefits Offered By the Mortgage Refinance HARP 2.0 Program
By now everyone knows that HARP 2.0 refinancing interest rates are among the lowest in the entire mortgage industry. However, many people might not be aware that by qualifying for this federally supported plan, few other benefits can be accrued as well. Here is some vital information pertaining to the same.
Learn How to Meet the HARP 2.0 Qualifications Online
At Mortgagrefinance101, we may help you to know the guidelines that are to be met for taking advantage to refinance with harp 2.0 online. Accordingly, you must make sure that:
- Current mortgage has been secured prior to 31st of May 2009.
- Existing mortgage is owned by either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, check with them.
- You haven’t refinanced with HARP earlier, only Fannie Mae mortgages secured between March and May 2009 can be eligible for HARP 2.0 loans.
- Make sure that you have regularly paying monthly instalments on your existing home mortgage for the past 1 year.
- Under HARP rules and regulations, only one late payment is permitted for the last 12 months and there must be been no late payment during the last 6 months. Ensure that you satisfy this criterion.
- HARP 2.0 loan could be easier to get if the Loan-To-Value or LTV ratio is more than 80%.
Know What Exactly HARP 2.0 Mortgage Refinance Plan Do for Borrowers
The home affordable refinance program HARP 2.0 can help homeowners to take advantage of historically lower interest rates and reduce monthly mortgage payments drastically to save hundreds of dollars annually. Besides, by qualifying for the federally supported HARP 2.0 mortgage refinancing plan, eligible borrowers can:
Understanding the HARP 2.0 Program Requirements Vis-A-Vis LTV Ratios
When exploring possibility of getting approved for the home affordable refinance program 2.0, you may come to know that all HARP participating lenders have some basic LTV ratio conditions. These LTV requirements are likely to vary depending on terms offered for the new refinance home loan as are mentioned below:
How HARP 2.0 Mortgage Refinance Loan Program Differs from HARP 1.0?
There are two major differences HARP 1.0 and HARP 2.0 versions. These are as follows:
- Unlike the previous HARP 1.0 version, the newer version permits borrowers to refinance homes to lower interest rates if they have secured mortgage insurance. This means number of homeowners with HARP 2.0 eligibility will increase.
- If a fraud has been committed while underwriting the first or original mortgage loan then the new refinance loan lender cannot be held responsible. New loan dealer will be accountable only if fraud occurs when underwriting the new refinancing loan.